Welcome to the National Center for Reliable Electric Power Transmission (NCREPT).
NCREPT was established for the purpose of investigating solid-state solutions for the electric power grid including protection devices, FACTS and microgrids, as well as energy storage and distributed generation applications. In addition to the academic research being conducted through the center, NCREPT is capable of testing distributed resources under IEEE 1547 and UL 1741 standards. For more information about NCREPT, please contact Mr. T.A. Walton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 479-575-4487.
News & Events
- NCREPT Hosts Hellstern Middle School 6th graders for campus tour
- NCREPT Director Named to 21st Century Research Leadership Chair
- NCREPT Director Honored as a "Top 15 in 2015" Researcher at the University of Arkansas
- U of A Research Team Invents Electrical Power Converter for Renewable Energy
- NCREPT Executive Director Receives 2015 SEC Faculty Achievement Award
- APEI, with University of Arkansas and Others, Receives R&D 100 Award
- NCREPT REU Student Places Third in Carver Research Program Poster Competition